BioShock 2 is an action game developed by 2K Marin and published by 2K in 2010. Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on January 19, 2020.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+ 2.4Ghz or better, Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0Ghz Processor or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA 7800GT 256MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon X1900 256MB graphics card or better
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 11GB
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0C compliant sound card or onboard sound
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Dual Core 2.60Ghz, Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 Dual Core 2.13Ghz
- Memory: 3GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA 8800GT 512MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon HD4830 512MB graphics card or better
- Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection; software installations required including Microsoft Visual C++2008 Runtime Libraries, Microsoft DirectX.
BioShock 2 Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; almost any modern laptops will work for playing BS2.
The RAM requirement of 3gb is easily met, though 2gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements.
Also, note that at least 11gb of disk space is needed, which has to be noted if you install many games.