Bit Blaster XL is an indie action game developed and published by Nickervision Studios in 2016. A throwback to the classic quarter eating arcade games of the 80's. Bit Blaster XL is a retro styled, addictive, and fast paced arcade shoot 'em up. (shmup).
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on February 25, 2020.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB +
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Is your computer older than ten years? You should probably get a new computer before you consider more games.
- OS: Windows 10 (why not recommend the newest?)
- Processor: Got four cores? Great! Bit Blaster XL will run smooth on most things, but especially on four cores.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Something within the last five years would be nice and gorgeous, better is always better.
- Storage: 501 MB available space
- Sound Card: I made a bunch of these bit blaster xl sound effects by making stupid noises with my mouth into a pretty low rent consumer microphone, so I recommend not having a sound card, or you may realize this.
- Additional Notes: When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Bit Blaster XL Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; almost any modern laptops will work for playing BBXL.
Most gaming laptops meet the RAM requirement of 8gb, though 2gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements.
The game demands almost no hard drive space.