Call of Duty® is an action game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision in 2006. Call of Duty® delivers the gritty realism and cinematic intensity of World War II's epic battlefield moments like never before - through the eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries who together helped shape the course of modern history.
Updated on October 23, 2021.
- OS: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
- Processor: Pentium III 600 MHz or Athlon 600 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 98/ME, Pentium III 700 MHz or Athlon 700 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 2000 / XP
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32 MB hardware T&L-capable video card and latest drivers*
- DirectX: Version 9.0b (included)
- Storage: 1.4 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400 MB for Windows 98/ME swap file, 600 MB for Windows 2000 / XP swap file)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- Additional Notes: 100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires 56kbps (or faster) modem and latest drivers
- LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers
Important Notice: *Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Call of Duty. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0b compatibility.
- All ATI Radeon cards
- All nVidia GeForce cards
- Matrox Parhelia
Call of Duty® Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; almost any new laptops will work for playing CoD.
Also, note that at least 1.4gb of hard drive space is required.