Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a game developed by EA Los Angeles and distributed by Electronic Arts in 2009. The year is 2047. A massive nuclear fireball explodes high in the night sky, marking the dramatic beginning of the Third Tiberium War and the long-awaited return of the most groundbreaking Real-Time Strategy franchise of all time.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on March 25, 2020.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2GHz AMD Athlon™ processor or equivalent
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 8500 or Nvidia GeForce 4 or higher video card
- Hard Drive: 8GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Other Requirements: Internet service required to access online features, Broadband modem required for 3 to 8 players and voice support
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are modest, but it's recommended to have a dedicated graphics processing unit for successfully running CC3:TW. GeForce GTX 850M or better mobile GPU is needed.
Every new laptop meets the RAM requirement of 0.5gb.
Also, note that at least 8gb of storage space is necessary.