Crysis is an action game developed by Crytek and distributed by Electronic Arts in 2008. Adapt to Survive An epic story thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from newly frozen jungle to zero-gravity alien environments. Suit up. A high-tech Nanosuit allows gamers to augment their abilities in real time on the battlefield.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on March 25, 2020.
- Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista***
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: 256 MB**
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 12GB
- * Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.
- ** Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
- *** Currently only the 32-bit version is available.
- Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar
Crysis Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; nearly any new laptops will work for playing Crysis.
Every new laptop meets the RAM requirement of 2gb, but 1gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements.
Also, note that at least 12gb of storage space is required, which has to be noted if you install many games.