Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition is an action game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft in 2008. You are a gun for hire, trapped in a war-torn African state, stricken with malaria and forced to make deals with corrupt warlords on both sides of the conflict in order to make this country your home. You must identify and exploit your enemies' weaknesses, neutralizing their superior numbers and firepower with surprise, subversion,...
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on October 28, 2020.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista (64 is supported)
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz, Pentium D 2.66 Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+ or better
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB, Shader Model 3 required, NVidia 6800 or ATI X1650 or better*
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB (Multiple saves and user created maps will increase the amount of needed hard disk space.)
- *Supported Video cards: NVidia 6800, NVidia 7000 series, 8000 series, 9000 series, 200 series. 8800M and 8700M supported for laptops. ATI X1650 – 1950 series , HD2000 series , HD3000 series , HD4000 series
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Family, AMD 64 X2 5200+, AMD Phenom or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB, NVidia 8600 GTS or better, ATI X1900 or better*
- Sound: 5.1 sound card recommended
Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; almost any new laptops will work for playing FC2:F.
Every new laptop meets the RAM requirement of 2gb.
Also, note that at least 3.5gb of hard drive space is required.