Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an action game developed and published by Rockstar Games in 2011. Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas.. a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on November 23, 2020.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 1Ghz Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB Video Card (Geforce 3 or better)
- Hard Drive: 3.6GB of free hard disk space (minimal install)
- Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM
- Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP Processor
- Memory: 384MB of RAM (the more the better!)
- Graphics: 128MB (or greater) Video Card (Geforce 6 Series Recommended)
- Hard Drive: 4.7GB of free hard disk space (full install)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card (Sound Blaster Auidgy 2 Recommended)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; almost any new laptops will work for playing GTA:SA.
Every new laptop meets the RAM requirement of 0.3gb, though 0.2gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements.
Also, note that at least 3.6gb of hard drive space is required.