Just Cause 2 is a game developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Square Enix in 2010. Dive into an adrenaline-fuelled free-roaming adventure with 400 square miles of rugged terrain and hundreds of weapons and vehicles.
System requirements for desktop computers as set by the developer. Updated on October 20, 2019.
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (Windows XP is unsupported)
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Pentium D 3GHz)
- Memory: 2GB System Memory
- Hard Drive: 10GB of free drive space
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory
(Nvidia GeForce 8800 series/ ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible sound card
- DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 2.4GHz or equivalen
- Memory: 3GB system Memory
- Hard Drive:
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 512 MB of memory
(Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 series/ ATI Radeon HD 5750 series)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible Dolby Digital 5.1 sound card
- DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10.1
Just Cause 2 Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; almost all new laptops will work for playing JC2.
The RAM requirement of 3gb is easily met, though 2gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements.
Take account that at least 10gb of disk space is needed.