Life is Hard is a godsim town simulator game developed by a two-man-team. It's an indie adventure game made by Pirozhok Studio and Vitaliy Ruzankin in August 14, 2021. Your main aim here is to manage your town. Expand your domain, prevent famine, make war, trade with others, attract new people. Make history!
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1, 64-bit installation
- Processor: 32 or 64-bit, with clock frequency higher than 1.6GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: with memory size larger than 2 GB and DirectX® 10/OpenGL 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Сompatible with DirectX® sound card (if you want to play with sounds)
- Additional Notes: 64-bit system configuration, last graphic drivers.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 64-bit installation
- Processor: 64-bit, with clock frequency higher than 2.5GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: with memory size larger than 4 GB and DirectX® 11/OpenGL 4.2 support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Updated on January 16, 2022.
Laptop Requirements for Life is Hard
The system requirements are quite demanding, and a gaming laptop with a modern graphics processing unit is necessary for successfully playing LiH. GeForce GTX 980M or better mobile GPU is required.
Most gaming laptops cover the RAM requirement of 6gb, though 4gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements.
Take account that at least 2gb of disk space is necessary.