Mass Effect (2007) is a role-playing game produced by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts in 2008. As Commander Shepard, you lead an elite squad on a heroic, action-packed adventure throughout the galaxy. Discover the imminent danger from an ancient threat and battle the traitorous Saren and his deadly army to save civilization. The fate of all life depends on your actions!
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on April 13, 2021.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with SP2 or Windows Vista*
- Processor: Intel P4 2.4 Ghz or faster / AMD 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM or more (2.0 GB for Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, ATI X1300 XT or greater (ATI X1300, X1300 Pro, X1600 Pro, Radeon 2600 HD, and HD 2400 are below minimum system requirements); NVidia GeForce 6800 or greater (7300, 7600 GS, 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
- Hard Drive: 12.0 GB or more free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX®: 9.0c
* WINDOWS VISTA OR WINDOWS 7 USERS: Launching “Mass Effect” from Steam requires the setting “Run as Administrator”. If the User Account Control feature of Windows Vista is enabled, launching “Mass Effect” from Steam will result in failure. For users with User Account Control enabled, launch Steam using the “Run as Administrator” option or launch from the windows shortcut.
- INTERNET CONNECTION AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT WWW.EA.COM.
Mass Effect (2007) Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are light; nearly any new laptops will work for playing ME2007.
Every new laptop covers the RAM requirement of 1gb.
Take account that at least 12gb of disk space is necessary, which has to be noted if you install many games.