Sniper Elite 3 is a tactical third-person shooter that combines stealth, gameplay choice and genre-defining ballistics with huge, open levels and the exotic terrain of World War 2 North Africa. It's an adventure game developed and distributed by Rebellion in 2014.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on July 8, 2020.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows® 8 or Windows 8.1. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Sound Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- Additional Notes: Windows® XP is NOT supported. Ensure graphics and audio drivers are up to date.
Sniper Elite 3 Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; nearly any new laptops will work for playing SE3.
Every new laptop meets the RAM requirement of 2gb.
Also, note that at least 18gb of storage space is required, which has to be noted if you install many games.