Sniper Elite 3 is a tactical third-person shooter that combines stealth, gameplay choice and genre-defining ballistics with huge, open levels and the exotic terrain of World War 2 North Africa. It's an adventure game produced and published by Rebellion in 2014.
System requirements for desktop computers as set by the developer. Updated on October 20, 2019.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows® 8 or Windows 8.1. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Sound Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
Sniper Elite 3 Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are light; nearly all modern laptops will work for playing SE3.
Every new laptop meets the RAM requirement of 2gb.
Note that at least 18gb of disk space is required, which has to be noted if you install many games.