SPORE™ Creepy & Cute Parts Pack is a simulation game produced by Maxis™ and published by Electronic Arts in 2008. Add horror and humor to your universe. Make grotesque beasts or cuddly critters, then watch them do the robot, zombie walk, break dance and more. Includes over 100 new items.
Updated on September 19, 2021.
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets under Windows, the game requires at least:
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with Service Pack 1 and Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium® 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (768 MB RAM for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX®: The latest version of DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 150 MB free space plus additional temporary space during installation
- Intel Integrated Chipset, 945GM or above
- 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- 768 MB RAM
- TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE PER GAME. INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER ONLINE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com.
SPORE™ Creepy & Cute Parts Pack Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are light; nearly any new laptops will work for playing SCCPP.
Every new laptop covers the RAM requirement of 0.5gb.
The game requires almost no disk space.