STAR WARS - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition is an action game made by LucasArts in 2009. A game that will show gamers the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on October 21, 2020.
- OS: Win XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 2.0 support (Radeon HD 2900 or Geforce 8600)
- DirectX®: Directx 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 30GB
- Sound: Directx 9.0c compatible
- Controller Support: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Supported ATI Chipsets: ATI Radeon HD 2600, 2900, 3650, 3690, 3850, 3870, 4550, 4650, 4770, 4850, 4870, 5890
- Supported NVIDIA Chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 8600, 8800, 9400, 9500, 9600, 9800, 250, 260, 275, 280, 285, 295
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 6000+
- Graphics: 512 MB 3D Hardware Accelerator Card (GeForce 9800 GT)
STAR WARS - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are modest, but it's recommended to have a dedicated graphics processing unit for successfully running SWTFUUS.
Also, note that at least 30gb of storage space is required, which is quite significant if you plan to install many games.