Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2 - the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter - returns to Sin City. It was produced by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft in 2008. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on April 17, 2021.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP/Vista (only)
- Processor: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3500 recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card (NVIDIA nForce or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB free
- Peripherals supported: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Multiplayer: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps Kbps upstream or faster.
- *Supported video cards: ATI RADEON X1600-1950 / HD 2000 / 3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6600-6800 / 7 / 8 series ; Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2 Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are light; nearly any new laptops will work for playing TCRSV2.
Every new laptop covers the RAM requirement of 1gb.
Take account that at least 7gb of disk space is required.