Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction is an action game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and distributed by Ubisoft in 2010. Now playable on either PC or Mac OSX!
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on October 21, 2020.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / 7900 / 8 / 9 / GTX series
ATI RADEON X1800 / X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
ATI HD 3000 NOT supported at time of release.
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; nearly any new laptops will work for playing TCSCC.
Every new laptop meets the RAM requirement of 1.5gb.