TramSim Munich is an indie simulation game produced by ViewApp and published by Aerosoft GmbH in November 4, 2021. Discover with TramSim Munich a new city with numerous landmarks as well as the low-floor tram model R2.2.b. Transport your passengers on three detailed tram lines in full length through the centre of the Bavarian capital.
Updated on November 27, 2021.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: from 2.6 GHz, 4 cores
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 550, each with 4 GB VRAM or better
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required
- Processor: from 3,6 GHz, 6 cores
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER or AMD Radeon RX 5700, each with 8 GB VRAM GDDR6 or better
- Additional Notes: The system requirements mentioned here cannot cover all systems and configurations, so that in individual cases there may be compatibility problems that prevent or impact the game's runnability or performance.
TramSim Munich Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are demanding, and a gaming laptop with a modern graphics processing unit is vital for successfully running TSM.
16gb is a high amount of RAM, which has to be taken to account when choosing a laptop. 4gb is enough if you only want to meet the minimum requirements.