Trine 2: Complete Story is an indie adventure game developed and distributed by Frozenbyte in 2013. Three Heroes make their way through dangers untold in a fairytale world, featuring physics-based puzzles, beautiful sights and online co-op.
System requirements for desktop computers as stated by the developer. Updated on July 8, 2020.
- OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU (Dual Core recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB
- Video Card: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Additional: *Please note that Trine 2 may not run on most Intel graphics solutions used in 2004-2009. The game does run on new (2010-) Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better.
Trine 2: Complete Story Laptop Requirements
The system requirements are lightweight; nearly any new laptops will work for playing T2:CS.